If you are looking for the ultimate in Cash Out Betting Sites then you have definitely come to the right place, here you will find the latest betting news for your mobile and online cash out betting needs.
We can provide you with no deposit sign up bonuses for new sites, plus everything you’ll ever need to know about cash out betting. There are even some new betting sites that let you deposit using your phone bill.
We spend hours scouring the internet, bringing you the most reliable information from the best cash out betting sites so that you don’t have to, but don’t worry we wont be inundating you with random offers from every conceivable betting site on the internet.
Each site that is recommend is tried and tested by the COBS team before they even get a mention.
By doing this we ensure that the betting sites we feature are unlikely to disappoint even the most hardened betting fiends.
So you may as well stop your search right here, as the very best cash out betting sites are just click away, or we wouldn’t be doing our job properly.
This means all you have to do is check out our reviews or just simply visit the sites you like the sound of and cash out that wining bet.
Cash Out Betting Tips
Also if you like to bet but can sometimes be a little undecided as who or what to put your money on, cash out betting sites now have their very own betting expert.
We’ve taken on an experienced bookie basher of epic proportions, who has an in depth knowledge of Horse Racing, Football and even Golf betting.
Our tipster will not only be able to provide you with his top tips, but also provide you with the thought processes behind selections.
This meaning that unlike other tipsters, you can see the tips we provide are not just a stab in the dark.
To see his most recent selections, visit our betting tips page.
It’s not often a player cashes in a portion of an accumulator for an impressive £32,000, whilst still having the chance to win a life changing £900,000. But that’s exactly what happened with the brand new HDA15 Football Jackpot accumulator, which is available at Colossus Bets.
One player has a hand left in the weekend’s £1,000,000 HDA15 Football Jackpot, having been offered £324,477 for 100% of their live ticket with just two legs left to go. Guess what? They turned it down, which takes a big pair of brass ones.
The player who spent a total of £4,374 on the ticket had resisted the temptation of Fractional Cash-In, still owning the ticket in full. However, earlier this afternoon they caved a little, by accepting a cash out offer of £32,447 for just 10% of the ticket. This leaves them holding out for a £900,000 jackpot if Manchester City can beat Roma tonight from the remaining 90%
So for at least one person tonight there is a little more at stake than just 3 Champions League points and a bit of pride.
What is the HDA15?
The £1,000,000 HDA15 is a weekly 15 leg pool bet with a 1X2 format comprising a minimum £500,000 win fund and a minimum £500,000 bonus. Any winners of the win fund will have a free pick on the outcome of one further football match the following week, to try and land the £500,000 bonus.
A full unit costs players just £2, but like all Colossus bets pools, the HDA15 can be played for as little as 20p (which buys a 0.1 unit and plays for a proportional £100,000). The next £1,000,000 HDA15 kicks off this Saturday with a selection of the weekend’s Premier League fixtures and the bet is available at Colossus Bets.
Colossus bets also offer the biggest jackpots in football betting, with a weekly £10m accumulator, as well as a £5m and £2m acca.
They also offer a completely unique fractional cash-in, the HDA15 bet above is the perfect example of this amazing option. Players can cash out a portion of their current winning ticket for any percentage they like, still having the chance of winning more cash if the remaining results go theirr way.
However, Colossus Bets aren’t the only betting sites that offer cash out. To see who else offers whole and fractional cash, take a look at our best cash out betting sites.
It’s not often a player cashes in a portion of an accumulator for an impressive £32,000, whilst still having the chance to win a […]
One of the most highly anticipated events in Golf returns this year, as Europe and the United States lock horns in the Ryder Cup. […]
After Wimbledon the US Open is probably the next biggest highlight of the tennis calendar, as well as being the final tennis major of […]
York plays host to four days of exciting racing as the Ebor Festival gets underway on Wednesday 20th August. Highlights of the meeting include […]
Managers have been working hard finalising deals as they look to improve their squad’s for the forthcoming season, resulting in big shifts in the […]